Things to do in Hobart, places to see…
Here’s a bundle of links to things to do and see in Hobart when you’re visiting Tasmania. It’s a grab-bag of cafes, places, tours and allsorts, intended to give you a pretty wide range of thoughts for your visit.
A bit further down the page we’ve listed a bundle of photo gallery links for Hobart and across wider Tasmania. They’ll give you an idea of things to do and places to see if you feel like going a bit further afield than Hobart city whilst you’re here on holiday.
- Hobart Historic Walking Tours – a glimpse of Hobart’s past
- Hobart Free Walking Tours
- The Stagg – one of Hobart’s favourite coffee shops
- Discover Tasmania’s events calendar
- Heritage Horse-drawn Carriage Tours
- Atlas Espresso – maybe the best espresso in Hobart
Hobart and Tasmania photo galleries
- Mountain biking photos from our MTB tours and trails
- Discover Tasmania, on Instagram
- The Cradle Coast, up in Tasmania’s North-West
- Bruny Island, just South of Hobart
- Lonely Planet’s Tasmania gallery
- Trek Tasmania’s photo gallery
- Outdoor Tasmania‘s photos
- A bit of all things Tasmania on Pinterest
And if you’re on social media…
We’ve put together a page full of mountain biking pics and Tasmanian nature photos that are set up and ready to share on social media – check ’em out.